Information for those looking for job vacancies at Stellenbosch University.
More About Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University was once known as University of Stellenbosch; Afrikaans: Universiteit van Stellenbosch. The university which is a public research university, is located in the town of Stellenbosch.
The university has a number of achievements which no other university in Africa has achieved. It was the first university to design and manufactured the first ever Africa’s 1st microsatellite which was launched in the year 1999.
It was also the first African university to sign the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities. Continue reading
Searching for job vacancies in the province of Mpumalanga in South Africa?
The province of Mpumalanga lies on the eastern part of the country and it borders Mozambique and Swaziland. The capital city is called Nelspruit.
Mpumalanga is divided into three districts namely:-
– Ehlanzeni District
– Gert Sibande District
– Nkangala District
Mpumalanga has the fourth largest economy in South Africa. Continue reading
Vacancy Title: Customer Care Retention Inbound Consultant
Company Name: Telesure
Report To: Team Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location City: Dainfern
Location Province: Gauteng
Salary: Market Related
The Customer Service Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by providing world class service unique to the customer need, as well as sales through service, without compromising on Company protocols and values. Continue reading
A technology company that has a global presence is looking for a R&D officer to plan & implement field research & developmental programs that will help validate the field performance of new products from the discovery pipeline.
One of the key roles that they will be responsible for is to be persons that recognize future marketplace needs & help to influence the creation of new concepts for product.
They will also be involved in the development and maintenance of relationships that are effective with collaborators in the academic as well as private research sectors, influential customers plus other centres of influence. Continue reading
- Job: Inbound Call Centre Agent
– Location: Gauteng
– City: Johannesburg
– Positions Available: 80
You will be providing services to customers of the subscribers of South Africa’s leading Pay TV provider.
The job requires you to solve questions that range from general enquiries to billing as well as technical matters. Continue reading
Job Title: Factory Supervisor
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Job Location: East Rand, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Monthly Salary: R30,000 per month
Application Deadline: 13/11/2013 Continue reading
- Recruiting Agency: Office Angels Placements
– Contract Type: Permanent
– Salary: R10 000.00
– Job Location: Sandton
– Availability: As soon as possible
– Job Category: Information Technology Continue reading
- Title: Assistant Manager: Employee Wellness Program
– Salary: R221 058.00 per annum
– Reference No: ESL/2013/05/02
– Head Office – Bhisho
– A 3 yr Degree or National Diploma in Psychology/Social/ Behavioural Science/
– Minimum two to 3 yrs yrs experince as a supervisor in Employee Wellness Programme.
– Should have done social work or relevant NQF 6 equivalent qualification.
– You need to have good in-depth knowledge of the Public Service prescripts as well as employee health & wellness intervention programs.
– Be computer Literate.
– Must have a valid driving license & should be willing to travel.
– Knowledge of Employee Wellness Framework.
– Able to administer counseling. Continue reading
- Position: Instructor Training (Mechanical)
– Area of specialisation: Mechanical Engineering
– Department: Training
– Business Unit: Koeberg Operating Unit
– Location: Koeberg Nuclear Power Station /? Western Cape
– Reference Number: 50193358SA/329-1199956
– Application Closing Date: 14 June 2013
Minimum Requirements Continue reading
Rand Merchant Bank is said to be a financial leader in Investment banking. They look for the best,committed and hardworking individuals who have a positive attitude in life that will help in the success of Rand Merchant Bank.
They don’t discriminate persons because of the backgrounds they come from. What they do offer you is a entrepreneurial environment that is non-hierarchical that allows you to think & act like an owner.
What Are They Looking For? Continue reading